RADSPEED XB DRIVER
HANDICAP RANGE: 5-15
The RADSPEED XB (XTREME Back) Driver features an oversized (460cc) shape and back-biased RADIAL WEIGHTING to deliver the longest and most forgiving ball flight with low spin.
1. RADICAL ENGINEERING
By increasing the distance between the front and back weights, we are able to create faster ball speed while maintaining forgiveness. A perfect balance of front and back RADIAL WEIGHTING delivers low spin for enhanced speed with maximum stability.
2. RADIAL WEIGHTING
- EXTREME FRONT WEIGHTING – The RADSPEED driver frame features 28g positioned as forward as possible (16g of fixed weight and a 12g adjustable weight) to deliver ultra low spin and our fastest ball speeds.
- EXTREME BACK WEIGHTING – An additional 10 grams of weight positioned in the back (8g of fixed weight and a 2g adjustable weight) creates the perfect balance of front and back weighting for RAD speed & forgiveness.
3. RAD TECHNOLOGY
- CNC MILLED INFINITY FACE – An infinity edge face design expands the milled area by 95%, increasing the zone of maximum ball speed.
- THIN-PLY CARBON WRAP CROWNA lighter carbon wrap crown design features a new carbon fiber material that is 30% thinner which creates another 6 grams of discretionary weight that can be repositioned to optimize performance.
- T-BAR SPEED CHASSIS – A refined T-Bar Speed Chassis design is 7 grams lighter, giving us even more discretionary weight to position more mass forward within the frame to decrease spin and increase ball speed.