- Cobra’s King Forged Tec One Black irons feature a new multi-material construction to provide the ultimate blend of distance, forgiveness, and precision with added consistency.
- The club face is forged from 4140 Chromoly steel, an extremely tough, wear-resistant material material that allows for a thinner, faster face.
- Carbon Feel Technology uses a carbon composite medallion in the cavity of the club to dampen vibration for soft, responsive feel.
- Tungsten weights are placed in the heel and toe to lower and center the center of gravity for a more forgiving club.
- The one length set is configured with the length, weighting, and lie of a 7-iron for an easy, consistent golf swing.
- Revolutionary black surface finish is extremely wear resistant and reduces glare for a professional look.
- Forged Tec One irons are ideal for Tour-level up to 15 handicap golfers who want a blend of distance with precision and feel in an easier to swing package.
Forged 4140 Chromoly Steel Face
This type of steel is used in Cobra’s Forged Tec irons due to its extreme wear resistance and toughness, along with it’s higher strength to weight ratio. It allows Cobra to create a thinner forged face to provide faster ball speeds.
Carbon Feel Technology
Carbon composite material is used to create a lightweight medallion on the back of the club to dampen vibration at impact for the soft, responsive feel preferred by better golfers.
High-Density Tungsten Weight
Weights are strategically placed in the sole to lower and center the center of gravity for greater forgiveness and precise performance.
Cobra Connect Powered by Arccos
Cobra Connect sensors are now included in every golf club Cobra makes. You get GPS access to more than 40,000 golf courses to help track your game. The sensor records each swing, displaying results on your smartphone. With more access to data, you track your round, improve where you need it, and share and challenge your friends.