Philips GoPure Style GP5611 Car Air Sanitizer
– Destroy airborne microbes. Breathe healthy air
The GoPure Style series 5611 captures airborne particles in your car, as small as 0.004um. Zapping microbes with UVC light, it safely destroys >99.9% of bacteria and virus. The HESAMax Cartridge removes chemicals and odors 24/7.
- UVC destroys virus & bacteria
- Captures 0.004um fine particle
- Bionics gas removal 24/7
1. SaniFilter Plus captures > 99% of particles up to 0.004um*3
The SaniFilter Plus captures an astonishing 99% of ultra fine particles floating in the air inside your car as small as 0.004um, 40X smaller than SARS-causing Coronavirus and 100X smaller than bacteria. Effectively captures microbes from the air passing through the filter.
2. UVC Light destroys 99.999% H1N1 virus*2
Harmful microbes are destroyed by intense UVC LED light. Focused on the 270-280nm ultraviolet wavelength, the UVC beams penetrate and disrupt the DNA and RNA of viruses and bacteria. Tested in 3rd party lab the UVC light beam destroys 99.999% H1N1 virus*2
3. UVC light destroys 99.9% of bacteria in 49s*1 2
The intense UVC LED light destroys 99.9% of bacteria in just 49 seconds*1 2.
4. Advanced design makes UVC technology safe to use
The GoPure 5611 kills microbes with UV light. It does this safely and effectively because the microbes are destroyed inside the device (laboratory tests prove zero leakage of UV light). With no risk of exposure to UV light, the device is safe for all passengers in your car, whether they’re one month or 100 years old.
5. LED technology means no toxic ozone and mercury
Traditional UVC mercury lamps emit harmful ozone as a bi-product of the light generating process. The GoPure 5611 uses modern LED technology so emits zero ozone, making it safe to use inside a car. And because of the complete absence of mercury to generate UV light, it is a toxin-free air purification system.
6. Bionic enzyme technology neutralizes chemicals 24/7
Containing 2 types of HESA material, the dual-power HESAMax cartridge removes chemicals and odors 24 hours a day, even when the device is switched off. The bionic white beads contain an active protein enzyme, a bionic technology that simulates the human body’s reaction to formaldehyde. This draws formaldehyde from the air, breaking it down and safely locking it up in the cartridge. Black de-odor beads also actively absorb unpleasant smells at a high efficiency. So the cartridge neutralizes formaldehyde and odors (toluene, TVOCs and ammonia), 24/7*3
7. Absorbs 30x more formaldehyde compared with carbon bags
Compared to the carbon bags commonly used in other purification devices, the dual-power HESAMax has a much larger capacity, able to absorb 30 times*4 more formaldehyde. This means the cartridge lasts much longer than standard carbon bags.
8. Easily install in a cup holder in just 10 seconds
Simply slide the GoPure 5611 into a cup holder and connect the USB-C power cable. Once connected with this 5V cable, the device works automatically, turning on and off with your ignition. The stylish, contemporary and compact design will also look great in your car.
9. Longer-lasting filter requires fewer changes
You should replace the filter every 12 months or so, to make sure the device continues to efficiently clean the air you breathe. The UVC LED lasts so long – much longer than a traditional UVC lamp – that you don’t even need to worry about changing it.
1. Product Description
Technology: Car air sanitizer
Filter replacement indicator: Blue light blinking
Speed settings: 2, Silent & Turbo
Voltage [V]: 5V DC
Power [W]: <=5.5
Automatic On/Off: Yes
Filter Lifetime: Recommended 12 months
Noise level (CA test, Silent): 32.2 dBA
Noise level (CA test, Turbo): 41.8 dBA
Bacteria killing rate: 99.9%*1 2
Captures 0.004um fine particle: 99%*3
Virus killing rate: 99.999%*1 2
Filter type: SNF100X1
Filter name: SaniFilter Plus
Filter dimension: 100 x 60 x 12mm
HESA box dimension: 63 x 55 x 51mm
HESA box type: HESA60X1
HESA box name: HESAMax cartridge
4. Weight and Dimensions
Box dimensions (LxWxH): 211 x 109 x 109mm
Box weight (incl. product): 515g
Product weight: 375g
Product dimensions (LxWxH): 206 x 90 x 76mm
5. Accessories in Box
Power cable length: 1m
6. Logistic Data
Reference (Order entry): GP561X1
EAN1 (APR): 8719018004710
Ordering code (China) GOC: 00469731
EAN1 (KR): 8719018004697
Quantity in box: 1
- 1 Tested bacteria destroy rate at 3rd party lab according to GB15981-1995
- 2 Tested at 3rd party lab for H1N1 according to National Ministry of Health “Technical Standard For disinfection” 2002 version .
- 3 Tested in Germany on the SaniFilter Plus particle 1-pass removal efficiency; Sizes of SARS-causing Coronavirus and bacteria published in the World Health Organization (WHO) in 2008 Microbiological Risk Assessment Report.
- 4 Tested at 3rd party lab according to QB/T2761-2006 standard, HESA material without active airflow, on gas removal rate over 24h. Capacity comparing to the common activate carbon material with the same weight. Benchmarking test conducted at internal test lab.
Information from: https://www.philips.com.sg/c-p/GP561X1/gopure-style-car-air-sanitizer