What TaylorMade Say:MINI AND MIGHTY – Power comes in all shapes and sizes. The compact 300 Mini Driver relies on advanced multi-material construction to deliver the optimal blend of low-CG performance and high MOI forgiveness. Resulting in a truly unique design that’s powerful off the tee and playable “off-the-deck.”
Features & Benefits:
- Multi-Material Construction – Creates a head design where weight is positioned precisely in the head for ultra-low CG and high MOI
- V Steel Sole – Taking its cues from the original 300 Series, the newly redesigned 54g Steel Sole Plate helps deliver high launch and low spin while also improving turf interaction and versatility from various lies.
- Midsize Head Shape with Twist Face – The midsize 307cc head provides the optimal blend of distance, forgiveness and control off the tee while retaining confidence and playability from the fairway. The addition of Twist Face, designed to help golfers hit straighter shots and overcome inherent mis-hit tendencies.
- Thru-Slot Speed Pocket™ – Our breakthrough Thru-Slot Speed Pocket technology delivers enhanced sole flexibility to create additional ball speed as well as improved forgiveness on low-face mis-hits
- Adjustable Loft Sleeve – Provide adjustability and personalization to optimize each golfer’s trajectory, face angle and flight bias preferences, up to +/-2° loft change.